What could be better than ooey gooey chocolate and peanut butter!!
- 1 Box of Fudge Brownie Mix (gluten free works too)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c butter, almost melty
- 4 oz of cream cheese, very soft
- 1 c peanut butter
- 3/4 c icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Put parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Mix peanut butter, icing sugar, and vanilla together. Form into 1″ balls by rolling in your hand. Should make 24 balls. Set aside.
- Mix brownie mix, egg, butter, and cream cheese together. Mixture will be very stiff.
- Drop by tbsp onto parchment paper. Shape into a cookie that should be about 2″ across and 1/2″ thick. Should make about 24 cookies.
- Bake 11 – 12 minutes. Don’t overbake..but bottom should be cooked enough to hold its shape. Lightly press finger tip on top of brownie. It should leave a small depression…but not be sticky.
- Remove cookies from oven and lightly press a peanut butter ball into the center of each. Heat from cookie will melt the peanut butter a bit. Let the cookies completely cool on the cookie pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave stirring every 20 seconds until melted. Drop 1/2 tsp full of melted chocolate on the top of the peanut butter ball and and gently smear it around to cover the ball.
- Store in an airtight container…if there are any left!
Thanks to some website I don’t remember!