Think ahead to marinate but well worth it! Serve with rice or Vegetable Pakoras. BBQ or broil in oven.
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- grated lemon rind
- 1/2 tsp tobasco
- 3 tbsp grated onion
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 c Indonesian Soya Sauce ( try Conimex (BEST) , Ketjap Bentang Manis) or Kikoman Teriyaki Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8″ wooden skewers
- Cut tenderloin into 3/4″ cubes and place in shallow dish or zip lock bag
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil. Simmer 5 min.
- Cool for a few minutes and pour over meat.
- Leave in fridge overnight to marinate, turn periodically. Butter will congeal.
- When ready to serve, remove meat from marinade (reserve). Skewer the meat.
- Grill on BBQ for 15 min or so. Don’t overcook!
- Meanwhile boil the reserved marinade.
- Set skewers on a platter and pour the heated marinade on top.
- Serve with rice.
Thanks to Best of Bridge Cookbook series