A quick and easy sauce for fish, chicken or pasta!
- 1/2 c white wine
- 1/8 c lemon juice
- 1/2 c heavy cream OR cereal cream OR plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 c grated parmessan cheese
- 1/4 c grated white cheese (Old or Monterey Jack)
- 2 tsp capers
- In a small saucepan heat the wine and lemon juice until it reaches a boil.
- Reduce heat and whisk in cream or yogurt. Cook about 5 minutes to reduce slightly.
- Whisk in cheeses until smooth.
- Add capers and crush with back of spoon.
- Serve hot.
Thanks to https://mywebsitehere.com