Authentic Agentinian recipe!
- 1 c finely chopped parsley (flat leaf is best but curly leaf will work too)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 small red chilis (not thai chilis), seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c to 1 c olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onions
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl using 1/2 c olive oil to begin with. Add more until you get the consistency you want.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes to allow flavours to blend.
- Serve on steak, grilled fish, chicken, or ratatouille.
Thanks to myketokitchen.com