Easy, yummy, and feeds a crowd. Make 1 to 2 days ahead.
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c milk
- 1 – 8 oz container of cool whip OR 3 c homemade whipped cream
- 1 – 14 .4 0z box graham crackers
- 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry pudding mix and 3 c milk. Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in Cool Whip or whipped cream
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 13′” x 9″ dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Add a layer of crackers on top.
- Spread the remainder of the pudding mix on top of the graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture.
- In a medium sized saucepan, bring cocoa powder, 1/4 c milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool 1 minute.
- Add butter and vanilla. Stir until butter is melted and mixed in well.
- Pour topping over the top layer of graham crackers. Spread evenly and ensure crackers are well covered.
- Chill for 24 – 48 hours.
Thanks to my friend Ashley for sharing!!