Easy and tastes great!
- 6 pork chops
- 3/4 c rice
- 1 can onion soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms w juice
- 1 c water
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp worchester sauce
- Heat oven to 350F
- Brown pork chops in frying pan and remove.
- Add rice to drippings and stir until grains are well coated.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir till well mixed.
- Arrange pork chops in bottom of casserole dish.
- Pour rice mixture over pork chops.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake for 45 – 60 min.
- Rice should be moist but no juices in the bottom of the pan.
Thanks to Pauline Oliver