A great flavour to roasted cauliflower for something different!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup plain plant-based or regular yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, depending on level of heat desired
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the cauliflower with all the marinade ingredients until coated well. Set aside to marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, until cooked through and slightly crisped.
- Pairs beautifully with tikka masala sauce or is great on its own as a side!
Thanks to Kanchan Koya for the recipe!
Pingback: Tikka Masala – Oliver Eats