Serves 4 if you can stop eating this!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp favourite hot sauce
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 8-12 ounces feta cheese, drained and cubed (can sub goat cheese)
- 1 cup pistachios, peeled and roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Cook quinoa according to instructions and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, honey, hot sauce, salt, and pepper until emulsified (or just blend for ease).
- Add diced vegetables, feta, and pistachios. Add the quinoa and toss everything together until well mixed. Top with mint if available and serve!