A little different!
- 6 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 – 1/4 c smooth peanut butter. I prefer 1/8 c peanut butter as 1/4 c makes the dressing too thick for my liking.
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tbsp honey
- Whisk together and stir into slaw just before serving.
- 4 c shredded green cabbage
- 1 c shredded purple cabbage
- 1 c julienned carrots
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 c cooked and shelled edamame (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 c peanuts or cashews
Thanks to Kathy McDaniel