The sauce is great on pork chops or burgers too so save the excess!
- 8 chicken breasts, thighs, or bone in chicken legs with skin on
- 1 c favourite BBQ sauce
- 1 c sweet orange marmalade
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- green onion or toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Clean the chicken and place in roaster. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes, then turn heat up to 400F for 15-20 minutes to crisp up the skin.
- Meanwhile, put BBQ sauce, marmalade, and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Start on medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with cold water to make a slurry. Add the cornstarch to the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer until sauce is thickened.
- Drain the liquids from the chicken at the end of the cooking period.
- Brush the sauce on the chicken and return to oven.
- Check on the chicken frequently and brush with more sauce as need be.
- Serve remaining sauce on the side for dipping or save for another meat dish.
- Add garnish to top of chicken before serving.
Thanks to https://listotic.com