This has been adapted from a Brumfit family recipe contributed by Gloria Brumfit. I prefer the Unico brand of beans as they are firmer and keep their shape.
- 2 cans of chick peas, rinced
- 1 can black beans, rinced
- 1 can red kidney beans, rinced
- 1/2 can of corn, niblets
- 3/4 c chopped onion
- 1/2 c of cider vinegar
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 3/4 c white sugar
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours (is best so flavours absorb)
- Drain off liquid after 24 hours. Serve cold.
- Will keep for 4-5 days in the fridge.
Thanks to WEBSITE for the recipe!