Serves 4 – this recipe has been perfected over many experiments lounging around in Phoenix, Arizona!
- 4oz tequila
- 1oz Cointreau
- 1oz Grand Marnier
- 2 cups margarita mix
- Lime juice and course sea salt for the rim!
- Salt the rim of the glass by first covering it with lime juice and then course sea salt
- Crush ice in a blender WITHOUT any liquid (add small amounts of margarita mix if it sticks too much)
- Add margarita mix and liquor into the blender
- Blend until a slushie texture is reached, pour into glasses, and enjoy!!
Thank you to Phoenix experiments and our livers for the recipe!